Client Account Administrator Ref: GL554
Job Role: Client Account Administrator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Location: South Leicester
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
8:45am-5:15pm Monday to Friday,free car parking, generous benefits package and a attractive holiday allowance
My client based in South Leicester are looking to recruit a Client Account Administrator to support the team and we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that enjoys a varied role. You will have full day to day responsibility for the day to day administrative tasks and programmes as well as looking after a portfolio of customers. You will be working in a fantastic team who work with over 8,000 firms nationwide They have modern and vibrant offices and they are welcoming with a professional outlook to their staff and clients.
My client is a growing Business, they are well established in their sector. They have modern, vibrant offices and it’s a positive place to work and develop your career.
• Assisting with planning and organising and using Salesforce for the invoicing process
• Taking client calls and handling queries
• Review newly created opportunities to ensure accuracy
• Managing team workloads
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills is essential for this role
• Ability to mange priorities and work to deadlines
• Ad hoc administrative tasks and inputting data into the CRM system
• Maintain Account and contact records between two systems
• Managing invoices
• Keeping informed with Internal communications and working to policies and procedures
• Process credit notes
• Review reconciliation document from legacy system against Salesforce
• The Candidate
The successful candidate will have the following: -
• Have a good level of English and Maths
• Be a good team player with excellent inter-personal skills
• Be flexible in approach
• Have strong IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook etc
• Have a good eye for detail and be methodical in approach
• Be confident and a positive outlook!