Internal Account Manager. Ref: GL562
Job Role: Internal Account Manager
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 depending on skills and experience
Location: South Leicester
Are you able to deliver on your commitments and accountabilities?
Are you customer focused and able to project manage a process from start to finish?
If the answer is yes to both. …Then please do read on!
I am working with an award-winning business in South Leicester who due to growth are looking for an Internal Account Manager to support a busy and successful team.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week. Car parking and a good benefits package.
• To manage all aspects of a portfolio of blue-chip clients work
• Be the centre of all information relating to these clients.
• Drive projects from the concept stage through to execution and ensure projects are delivered in the most efficient manner.
• Build strong relationships internally, externally and lead, prioritize and delegate tasks through the cross-functional internal teams.
• Build trust with the client through fast and effective project management.
• Ensure clear and timely communication with both your clients and external sales contacts.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
• Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
• Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
• Proven account management and project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to procedures and deadlines
• At least 2 years of experience in the market or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and deliver account sales and margin improvement.
• Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Key & proficiencies:
• Project management
• Time management
• Building Relationships
• People Skills
• Customer Focus
• Emphasise Excellence
• Manage Multiple Projects
• Attention to Detail