Receptionist Ref: GL596
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £19,000 per annum
About the Company
My client is a well-established, Loughborough business that are unique as they provide Financial planning, Accountancy and Legal advice all in one roof! Their ultimate goal is to help their client to find financial freedom and give them more security to enjoy life better!
About the Opportunity
My client is now looking for a Receptionist to perform the core reception duties and tasks in line with procedures and legislation requirements daily. You will be providing administrative support to the Financial planning; legal and accounting departments and you will also be providing general admin office support to ensure that all business goals are achieved.
What duties are involved?
· Working across two receptions to meet the operational needs of the business
· Excellent organisational, prioritising and communication skills are required to meet deadlines and workflow
· Maintain strict confidentiality, professionalism and security
· Ensure full compliance and accuracy of records based on Legislation and regulatory requirements
· Review appointments for clients and visitors to aide greeting processes
· Welcome clients and visitors, recording arrivals, departures and beverages preparation
· Support the management of the telephone system for both external and internal calls
· Process and distribute daily messages, enquiries and schedule call-backs for clients and visitors
· Prepare and send communication to client’s enquiries following processes and tasks
· Postal duties
· Liaising and communicating with other departments and teams
· Work, manage and follow existing processes, guidelines and procedures and create new processes
· Follow Health and Safety compliance
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
Previous experience of working in Reception and or administrative environments
Ideally you will be working in an Accountancy practice and you would also like to develop your knowledge and experience within legal and financial planning
Working to deadlines
Handling and working with confidential information
Understanding or willingness to learn basic financial planning, legal and accounting terminology
Use own initiative
Delivers exceptional customer service and service consistently
Friendly, a team player and professional
Committed and reliable and a positive attitude
Working Hours & Holidays:
Monday to Friday: 8:15am to 5:15pm