HR Administrator Ref: GL602
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: Up to £19,083 plus excellent benefits
Longevity: FTC to ideally start at the end of March/Beginning of April 2020-Maternity cover 9-12 months
Hours: Full Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm or 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (35 hour working week with a 1-hour lunch break)
About the Company
My Client is a well-established organisation, and they are now seeking a HR Administrator for a maternity cover to join their team in Loughborough. Forward thinking and dynamic in their approach, this Loughborough based team are always looking for new initiatives to encourage and promote their vision.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join the HR team and to be the first point of contact for HR queries. You will be providing first class service and administration support and expertise to the business. To coordinate and administer all recruitment and development activities.
What duties are involved?
· Deliver an effective recruitment service to the organisation and to the Team and Line managers
· Deliver an accurate service, communicating with internal and external teams
· Be the first point of call for HR queries and deliver excellent customer service
· Ensure that all aspects of administration across the HR department is completed accurately and on time
· Liaising with external agencies, suppliers, training providers, internal colleagues and the wider team
· Input into suggested process improvements, to improve the accuracy and to reduce the amount of time the administration process takes
· Have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels and channels of communication
· Have a sound understanding of resource requirements of the organisation and how this role supports the business function
· Review the business process for recruitment and the on boarding process
· To ensure that all information is transferred to payroll is accurate and in good time and compliant
· What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
Proven background in HR Administration/Coordination
Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
Excellent customer service skills, both on the telephone, on e-mail and face to face
Understanding of Human Resource and the standard principles
An in depth understanding of the recruitment process
Coordinating recruitment campaigns would be desirable but its not essential
Committed to confidentiality
Able to spot issues and escalate them if necessary
Positive and a ‘can do’ attitude
What are the "Perks"?
Free car parking and modern offices with a positive working culture. As a business they are committed to the development of all staff, internal training by maximising the potential of each employee.
Working Hours & Holidays:
8.00am – 5.00pm or 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (35 hour working week with a 1-hour lunch break)