Customer services/Contact centre Ref: GL606
CUSTOMER SERVICE/CONTACT CENTRE
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week plus a lunch break
About the Company
My Client is a growing business who since 2017 have been acquiring additional businesses to add to their portfolio, who work with organisations across all sectors.They have been established for many years so it’s an exciting time to be joining the team.
About the Opportunity
You will be undertaking Client specific duties and ensure the smooth running of the department by answering calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner, to provide an excellent level of customer service through all communication channels
What duties are involved?
Answering calls from specific clients and contractors in accordance with the agreed procedures on which performance will be measured
· Monitoring jobs already logged onto the system to ensure that the Contractor has attended the client’s site within the agreed SLA
· Obtaining authorisation as appropriate for works exceeding set guidelines
· Using email to inform and receive instruction
· Dealing with emails relating to order/quote approvals and queries from Contact Centre Agents and Contractors
· Monitoring overdue orders through to completion
· Ensuring set performance targets and KPI’s are met
· Managing and resolve customer complaints
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
Proven background in Customer service/Contact centre
Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
Excellent customer service skills, both on the telephone, on e-mail and face to face
Positive and a ‘can do’ attitude
What are the "Perks"?
Modern, open plan offices with a positive working culture.
Working Hours & Holidays:
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week plus a lunch break