Customer Service Coordinator. Ref: GL610
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time: Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
8:00 am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday plus a 1 hour lunch break
About the Company
My Client is well established business based in Oakham and due to growth within the business, a new opportunity has arisen in the customers services team. They have a diverse range of products and it’s a very exciting time to be joining the business.
About the Opportunity
The Customer Service Co-ordinator is an integral member of the customer service team working primarily with the commercial and operational teams to support customers and end users.
What duties are involved?
Processing orders received by fax, email, over by telephone and through the CRM.
- Answering and recording on the CRM all customer contacts (emails, phone calls etc.).
- Keep the customer informed if the delivery date cannot be met because:
o There is a price discrepancy on their order that needs to be resolved by the Sales person.
o If there will be a delay supplying a product.
o Their account is currently on hold.
- Record any pricing variances in the system as per the process and inform the Sales person so it can be resolved in a timely manner.
- Deal with all customer queries, requests and issues promptly, escalate and ask for help if necessary.
- Build product knowledge across all brands of the business.
- Follow the process and maintain any applicable files, databases etc.
- Build a strong relationship with the commercial and operational teams.
- Support the warehouse with any order queries.
- Assist with any other general office duties.
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
Proven background in Customer service and Administration
Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
Positive Telephone manner
Strong communication skills both written and oral
Excellent customer service skills, both on the telephone, on e-mail and face to face
Positive and a ‘can do’ attitude
What are the "Perks"?
Free car parking
22 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays
Open plan offices with a positive working culture.
Working Hours & Holidays:
Full Time: Monday to Friday 40 hours a week
8:00 am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday