Account Manager-Procurement Ref: GL613
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Location: South Leicester
Salary: £20,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time: Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm
About the Company
As a market leader in their field my Client an accredited company with over 25 years of experience. They devote their attention to providing the best possible service to their customers. They are a ‘’one stop’’ solution provider and they work alongside some of the UK’s best corporations.
About the Opportunity
To provide outstanding Account Management to support our customers within the procurement team, this role will be working in a busy and ever-changing environment so being able to react quickly is vital as is having a sense of urgency.A high level of accuracy is crucial and being able to prioritise your workload is essential.
This role would ideally suit a candidate who is working in Procurement or in a Administration role and who has knowledge of procurement customers and collections.
What duties are involved?
· Full Account Management for a set of procurement customers, arranging collections from their UK site to either an interim site or destination.
· Organise schedules with sites with sites and transmitting that to the export team to book containers where necessary.
· Work with Freight forwarders and dealing with any queries or changes and relaying that back to site or provide a solution to the problem
· Identifying if containers are not loaded fully and reporting findings back
· Dealing with queries promptly and provide solutions where possible
· Raising tickets
· Compiling monthly reports
· Ad hoc project work
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
· Excellent administration skills
· Outstanding communication skills-both internally and externally
· Confident manner
· Compeer Literate and well versed in Microsoft office
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Have a sense of urgency
· Be of a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
· A high level of accuracy
· Be able to think on your feet
· Export documentation knowledge would be desirable but it’s not essential
What are the "Perks"?
This role provides a great opportunity to work within a small and friendly team. Free onsite parking.
Working Hours & Holidays:
Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm