Customer Service Advisor Ref: KS13
Customer Service Advisor
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Hourly Rate: £8.91ph after 12 weeks £10.25ph
Hours- Part time 9-5 Monday-Wednesday
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is immediately available? Do you want to join a well established team?
We are looking for someone who can bring with them a great skill set and positive attitude and quickly become part of the team.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for the following duties:
• Managing and responding to incoming requests and making sure customer outcomes are achieved via e-mail and telephone.
• Ensuring that all queries have been dealt with accurately by close of business
• Proactively checking and updating requests using the latest information available
• Following processes in a timely and efficient manner
• Raising Tickets for new requests and reviewing these on an ongoing basis
• Supporting the team, the wider department and company
• Inputting information into bespoke databases and responding to e-mails
The ideal Candidate will:
• Have experience of working in a similar office based Customer Service position
• Be Customer Focused
• Be Self motivated
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have prior experience with SAP (a distinct advantage but not essential).
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate attributes of an excellent team player
• Have the ability to prioritise effectively
Holidays: 28 days (incl. bank holidays) rising to 35 days (incl bank) after 12 weeks.
Free onsite parking.