Sales Admin Co-ordinator Ref: KS32
Job Title: Sales Admin Co-ordinator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Longevity: 6-9 months maternity cover
Benefits and holidays: 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional bonus schemes
About the Company
As the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier within their specialist sector, my client is not market leader by chance. They are a multi award-winning organisation with multiple UK sites, from which they manufacture and supply and extensive range of materials to the building trade. Their range has never been so diverse, competitive or more in tune with their client’s needs an it is today.
Our client is looking for internal sales people to join their team with immediate effect! The client is a national giant in the concrete precast industry across the nation and their sales department is growing with the influx of projects coming through.
About the Opportunity
• Are you a person who has great customer service skills?
• Have you got good administration skills?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• And do you like routine in your day?
Our client, a major player in their industry, is now recruiting for Sales Admin Co-ordinator for their Ellistown based operation.
An influx of projects as well as natural growth means exciting times are ahead for this UK market leader in their field.
What duties are involved?
• Act as primary contact for existing customers and prepare orders and follow up on quotes
• Deliver excellent customer service to all clients
• Working with CRM systems and updating reports
• Issuing quotes to customers
• Promoting the full range of the company’s products and services
• Inputting data into the system with accuracy
• Follow all processes and make sure you’re following company policy
• Dealing with incoming calls and emails from clients
• Providing quotations and credits
• Creating leads from existing clients
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
This is an entry level position, so experience isn’t essential as training can be provided.
However, to be successful in this role you will need some key skills:
• Self-motivation and enthusiasm
• A confident and friendly telephone manner
• The ability to listen well and react accordingly to the customer’s needs
• The initiative to identify an opportunity to up-sell
• Great organisational skills
• Competent PC skills with good accuracy
• The ability to overcome challenges and remain positive in approach
• A friendly nature to enable effective team working
Sound good? Would you like to know more?
We’d love to hear from you.