Specials Product Co-ordinator Ref: KS33
Job Title: Specials Products Co-ordinator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £18,000-22,000pa with additional bonuses
Longevity: 6-9 months maternity cover
About the Company
As the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier within their specialist sector, my client is not market leader by chance. They are a multi award-winning organisation with multiple UK sites, from which they manufacture and supply and extensive range of materials to the building trade. Their range has never been so diverse, competitive or more in tune with their client’s needs an it is today.
About the Opportunity
• Are you a person who has great customer service skills?
• Have you got good administration skills?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• And do you like routine in your day?
Our client, a major player in their industry, is now recruiting for Sales Admin Co-ordinator for their Ellistown based operation.
An influx of projects as well as natural growth means exciting times are ahead for this UK market leader in their field.
What duties are involved?
• Complete Take offs for Products
• Read construction drawings to a very high standard with significant attention to detail
• Understand manufacture methods within the construction industry
• An understanding of Math’s (Essential) Area/Volume/distances
• AutoCAD experience (Training will be provided if necessary)
• Tekla experience (Training will be provided if necessary)
• Complete pricing for customers
• Work alongside production manager for stock availability and production.
• Trial and implement enhancements to processes and monitor, report and share results
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies.
• Very customer service focused with the ability to build cohesive relationships with customer’s couple with the ability to adapt to challenging situations.
• Experienced in a fast paced environment essential.
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
This is an entry level position, so experience isn’t essential as training can be provided.
However, to be successful in this role you will need some key skills:
• Excellent experience of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel & Outlook
• Be hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate a team of professionals to achieve optimum results
• Have a confident personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated to arrange the daily diary and work as part of a team without constant supervision
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and work calmly under pressure
• Ability to promote change effectively and ensure that changes are delivered in line with organisational goals
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently and deliver to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to problem solve with a proactive approach with the ability to adapt style and approach to achieve effective outcomes
• Ability to work flexibly with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work confidentially and to treat issues with sensitivity
• Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
• Demonstrate good commercial awareness
• A willingness to undertake training as required
Sound good? Would you like to know more?
We’d love to hear from you.