Commissioning Administrator Ref: KS44
Job Title: Commissioning Administrator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Hours: 8:30-5 Monday-Friday
About the Company
Since 1992 our clients has delivered over millions worth of services across the UK and are one the UKs most reliable sauce for their products. Their aim is to give a fantastic customer service experience to all clients which is the key to having them long standing accounts.
About the Opportunity
We currently have a vacancy within our clients commissioning department for the position of commissioning administrator.
What duties are involved?
· Creating and issuing commissioning certification upon completion of works
· Creating new site and equipment details on our database
· Co-ordinating with suppliers to set up remote monitoring on fire and security systems
· Producing O&M Manuals & H&S Booklets
· Maintaining false alarm records on fire and security systems
· Assist Commissioning co-ordinator with scheduling works
· Holiday cover for commissioning co-ordinator
· Engineer Stock takes and managing meter calibration
The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure, have a consistent temperament, be an excellent communicator and efficient with process management. All training will be provided to ensure you are familiar with our systems and processes.
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
· Confident and hard-working individual
· Willing to help out in other departments
· Passionate about progression
· Computer literate
Sound good? Would you like to know more?
We’d love to hear from you.