Business Administrator Ref: KS50
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Location: Groby, Leicestershire
Salary: £20,000 pa
Longevity: Permanent Role
Hours: Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
About the Company
It’s a really exciting time for our long-standing client as they are experiencing growth at a rapid pace. It’s safe to say, this hasn’t happened by chance – established over 25 years ago, they are trusted for their service partnerships throughout the Midlands, for the provision of home services and boiler systems. They pride themselves on delivering a highly professional service, for every customer, every time and the slick teamwork across the business is key to ensuring this.
About the Opportunity
Want to be part of something special? This is no boring back-office job!
To be an Administrator within this company, means to hold a really key role in the business, as it plays an integral part in keeping things running smoothly for the team. This role will provide an exciting opportunity to really get involved in the day-to-day operation and become an integral link between engineers, clients and customers.
If you are a great team playing this role would be great for you…..
What duties are involved?
• Communicating with customers via email and over the phone
• Entering information accurately and updating spreadsheets/systems.
• Data processing
• HR/H&S/Tender Support, all from an administration point of view.
• Dealing with confidential information and time sensitive documents
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
• Excellent PC skills – In particular Outlook and Excel
• A keen eye for detail
• Diary calendar management experience
• Strong customer service skills
• A confident, polite and friendly telephone manner
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise work-load.
• A great team-player
• Plenty of initiative with ability to work proactively.