Finance Recruitment Consultant
It’s time to add to our bunch here at Flowers, with spring just around the corner we are excited to sow the seeds and get ready to bloom!
At Flowers we do things differently. Our company culture and ethos are unique. We pride ourselves on our people. They are at the heart of all that we do. We are experts in our sectors and operate with honesty and transparency….without exception. “We get people”…we work hard to know our clients and candidates well and learn what makes them tick, making us our clients first or only choice. Time and time again.
How are we different?
Work WITH us. Really become an integral part of our business.
Our small, close-knit team enjoy the successes and rewards, just like larger organisations. However, our internal ethos is based around working partnerships, meaning that our associates have the opportunity to progress to Associate Director, reaping the profit-sharing rewards this brings.
You will never be a “cog in our machine”.
Who are we looking for?
If you are an established Finance Recruiter; qualified or non-qualified, we’d love to talk to you. We can offer the opportunity to un-clip wings and work from bottom to top across the Finance sector under the direction of an industry expert.
OR, perhaps you’re an established Consultant looking for a change in sector? If Finance attracts you, you’re keen to learn and you possess the following attributes, let us teach you. We need someone who is …..
• Sales-focused, used to identifying and converting new clients
• Ambitious with a history of success (in any sector)
• Able to remain resilient and driven
• Striving to truly be the best in their field
• Able to network and create relationships at all levels
• Conscientious and will not compromise on quality when working to tight deadlines
• Determined and focused in working to targets
• Competent to work both independently and as part of a team
• Spot and cease opportunities to cross-sell/upsell and actively knowledge share with the team
• Possess high level of both written and verbal communication skills
• HONEST – TRUSTWORTHY – DEDICATED – POSITIVE – KIND!
We work hard to create and maintain a culture of healthy commitment to work and personal development, without making heroes of people who work too much. It may sound odd in today’s competitive recruitment market take this position, but we believe in this principle and we stand by it. We’re not into “dog-eat-dog”. We work smart, we enjoy a healthy balance and certainly enjoy the rewards!
Competitive basics and uncapped commission & bonus structure
Annual Holiday – 25 days plus bank holidays
Your Birthday – Do you really want to work on your birthday? Take the day off, on us
Top biller incentives and prizes
Monthly free team lunch
Buy and sell up to 3 days holiday per year
Mobile phone allowance (following probationary period)
Car Allowance (following probationary period)
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am-5.30pm
Fridays: 8:30- 5.00pm
No late evenings.
Fancy talking about joining our Bunch?
Contact Laura Flowers for a confidential chat on:
07769181629 or 0116 2986350 or [email protected]
#itsaflowersthing #wegetpeople #brighterbunch