Sales Advisor (Telephone based) Ref: LF11
Flowers Associates Ltd.
£19k plus expected average commission of £500-£600 per month
Full time hours between the hours of 8am and 7pm MONDAY -SATURDAY
Location: Leicester Central
This is a really exciting opportunity to become a key player in a brand-new department.
This newly formed team will provide essential telephone support to a group of franchised high-street telecommunication stores throughout the UK. This is a household brand and one of the big names in telecoms.
Commission is uncapped and all calls are either warm or red hot, as this outbound team will be contacting existing customers only. So, if sales is your thing, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to not only work with a dynamic business but earn some healthy commission on top of your basic salary.
This is an exciting sales opportunity, especially for individuals motivated by commission earnings as commission is completely UNCAPPED! Like-for-like sales consultant are currently earning an average of £500-£600 per month commission (on top of their basic salary).
Sound good? Here’s what’s involved…
· Contacting existing customers to renew contracts and up-sell a variety of products such as mobile phones, tablets, smart watches and broadband (reputable household brand)
· Building a rapport early on in each call, buy adopting a friendly, empathetic approach
· Understanding the customers circumstances and up selling according to their needs/affordability and household set-up.
· Working within a team, but with the ability to self-motivate and work proactively.
We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals who…
· Love to talk on the phone!
· Are professional in their approach.
· Are real “people people” and are great at building a rapport with a broad range of personalities.
· Are friendly and outgoing with the ability to “do the maths” around a deal to ensure its profitability.
· Can demonstrate self-motivation.
· Have a flair for personalising each call and grasping an early understanding of the customers circumstances in order to up- sell appropriately.
· Are able to assess the customer’s needs, affordability and lifestyle/household requirements.