Legal Secretary Ref: NW43
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £17514 per annum
Hours: 4 days per week (09.00am – 17.00pm) Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays are essential but a Wednesday or Thursday is neg
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking for a reduce hours role?
Are you based locally to Loughborough? If so then please read on as we have a rare and exciting opportunity.
Our clients are a well-established organisation in Loughborough, who have beautiful modern offices and a very warm and friendly environment.
As a Legal Secretary your main responsibilities will be;
· All administrative and secretarial aspects within the Legal department, including minute taking, typing of dictations letters and emails
· Providing admin support for the Judicial office as and when required
· Being the first point of contact for answering incoming calls and queries
· Assisting with the preparation of standard forms agreements and ensuring signed contracts are added to registers
· Research of web-based information as directed
· Any other general admin support that is required.
In order to be considered for this role you will need;
· Experience within in a similar role
· Short hand skills
· Excellent IT skills, including PDF editors and web-based research
· Ability to take dictations and type up notes quickly to a high standard