Administrator Ref: NW48
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Job Role: Administrator
12-month Fixed Term contract (Maternity cover)
Salary: £16,500 - £19,000 Depending on experience
Our client based in Loughborough are looking to recruit an Administrator to cover a Maternity contract.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a good eye for detail and will be happy to undertake a varied administration role.
This is a busy and varied role and a great opportunity to make a real difference. If you enjoy delivering First class Administration and keen to make a difference then please apply!
- Booking Travel & Accommodation (Trains, Cars, Flights, Hotels etc.)
- Stock Ordering (Stationery, Asda, Ink Cartridges, Franking machine, Marketing materials etc.)
- Lunches (based on 2 a week) clearing & making drinks
- Running weekly reports
- General Admin - Binding, scanning, laminating, printing, adhoc requests
- Electronic customer filing
- Customer Statements & monthly support
- Vending Machine
- Reporting faults to Uni/cleaners & maintaining spreadsheet
- Office Maintenance - watering plants, emptying / loading dishwasher
- Adhoc work - typing letters, sending statements, invoices / , company accounts etc
- Cover Reception for breaks
- Holiday / Sickness / holiday/ Absence
- Updating schedules
The successful candidate will have: -
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident and Friendly approach with respect for others and work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- You will be self-motivated, confident and a strong communicator.
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday. 9am-5:30pm- 1 hour for Lunch
Longevity: Contract 12 month role to cover Maternity