Accounts Administrator Ref: NW51
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Job Role: Accounts Administrator
Hours are: 8am to 5pm (Finish at 5pm on a Friday)- 3 days
9am to 6pm – other 2 days
Location: South Leicester
Are you an excellent Accounts Administrator who is looking for a fresh challenger?
Do you have experience in working with Credit control and processing invoices?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a friendly and growing business. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and progressive Company with exciting future prospects.
To ensure that all aspects of the accounts department are clear within a week, this includes invoicing, debtors, incoming statements and inputting of supplier invoices. General administration duties, inputting data within reports to send to clients as well as sending samples and quotations to clients. This role will also be providing ad hoc administration support to a pool of staff.
- To invoice clients following receipt of works competition
- Debt chasing
- Inputting supplier invoices/credits
- Payments of suppler invoices
- Dealing with invoicing issues and queries
- General telephone duties with incoming/outgoing calls
- Administration duties while giving support to the Directors and various managers when necessary
- Follow up calls to existing clients to ensure that targets are met
- Updating database with client details and purchase orders
- Raising job sheets
- Uploading documents to the CRM system
- Sending customer samples and reports
- Booking in site visits for Staff
The successful candidate will be:-
- Previous experience in a similar Accounts Admin role
- Proactive in your approach
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Excellent attention to detail